- Students once admitted should remain at school for entire course of study
- Parents have to submit a written letter to inform the withdrawal and apply for the Transfer Certificate.
- Due to unavoidable circumstances if they wish to withdraw, parents will have to forfeit the entire fee paid.
- If a student's name is taken away from the roll,He/She will be readmitted only after the payment of re-admission fee, subject to the availability of seat.
- All students should abide to the rules and regulations of the school, breach of discipline of any sort will result in student's expulsion from the school and issue of Transfer Certificate.